Monday, March 11, 2013

Scary Moment


We all know the scene from Jurassic park where you see the water puddles vibrate, and hear boom ......boom......boom. Well that just happened in my unit! There wasn’t a T-Rex coming at me, but it was a crane. The crane reminds me of the claw in toy story like this big scary all mighty thing in the air.


Anyways I am sitting in my unit and the entire unit moves like not vibration, like serious bangs three consecutive times. Next thing you know, a rig guy comes in the unit, “ughhhh I think you guys should get out of here” (I’m thinking no S&%*). So I get my ass up and leave as quickly and safely as possible.” 

As I’m in a state of shock, this other guy comes up to me and says, “well thats why you make so much money, because it is so dangerous out here”.  Hold up, last time I checked my bank account, I’m not really rollin in the dough, this is raising questions in my head. I either need more money or more safety. I’m gonna stick it out and work towards more money. Everyone here has been around the world. I need to start exploring it, and I wanna explore in style :) $





2 comments:

  1. Bbe patient the money will come. Just don't buy too many purses ans shoes just yet and you will be rolling in the stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be patient (those words are so hard to get out)! And no shoes or purses but maybe a few mac lipsticks ? ;)

    ReplyDelete