Monday, March 25, 2013

FML


My schedule has changed three times during this hitch. I have changed rooms also which is so inconvenient. I am switching to days for the last week. I came to work at midnight, six hours later than usual. I got some sleep worked out ect. I have been in the unit I work at for 15 hours now! I AM GOING INSANE!!!! I know you people want smiles and happy stories. But lock your self in a storage container for 18 hours and then come talk to me. I took a pic of where I sit and monitor multiple drilling parameters. Like, I have to pay serious attention to whats going on during this 18 hour shift. I was gonna try to get through the day without B$%^&#* but I couldn't make it! 

I need my dads speech, when I thought I couldn't ride a horse, snowboard or drive a standard. Shortly after screaming, crying and throwing a temper tantrum, I realized I could do it. So I can do this but I still want to throw a fit! I want SLEEEEEEPPPPPP! and I still have another week out here! I WANT TO GO HOME! I want to blow dry my hair! I want to lay in green grass! I want to have a girls night! I want a glass of wine! I want to wear a cute outfit! I want to go to a bar or restaurant with people !
"I want it daddy and I want it now" (I always get compared to the brat on charlie and the chocolate factory, I don't think I act like her though) 



My Cell 

Ok I had to vent I think I pretty much got it all out. On a positive note I only have 7 More days left on the ship. I have a three weeks off when I get back. I am going to use my time wisely and enjoy every second of it. I will appreciate everything and everyone more than before. I will be happy. I will jump on my bed! Take bubble baths every day! I will go to the beach! Go crabbing! I am going to the baseball games which will be fun! I have plans with Jenny for girls night! So its not that bad I will be home soon enough. 
This picture is my happy place. I mentally go here when I feel like I'm going crazy! I just imagine that I am laying at the beach in the hot sun! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute pic !
    Hopefully these last 7 days will go by very quickly

    ReplyDelete